CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Porter the Puppy!!

SO I gave in and got a puppy! Meet Porter (thanks for the name Nathan) the newest member of our Fam! He is the cutest little thing I have ever seen and I really am not a fan of little dogs but I did fall in love with him as soon as I seen him! I will post some new pics when I get a second and a half to actually do something around here! (I stole this pic from Mischa ty! ) Anyway we bought him from Tristan and Micsha and we havent even had him a week and my lovely daughter who btw thinks he is her baby fell down the stairs with him and landed on his paw, needless to say he has been lying around for the last 2 days and FINALLY today he has started to walk on it! PHEEEW! I was worried that she broke it but I think he is going to be just fine! SO look forward to seeing some new puppy pics of Porter!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh cute little Porter!! I'm glad he's feeling better.

Missy Lee said...

How cute!! What kind of dog is it?

~*LoVe Of My LiFe*~ said...

he's cute, kinda looks mixed though which I'm sure he isn't just hes look.. wow that's scary poor lil guy!
Should have taken him in anyway..
How's Jaedyn?? well I guess I will find out when I see her 2day.