CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Leaves..... Or Fallen Leaves!

I had this brilliant idea to head up to American Fork Canyon and roast some hot dogs and take pics in the fall leaves! Well first of all there isnt a single store open on the way up to American fork Canyon so we had to go into Lehi (1 hour off course cuz Richard and I got lost) so the we head up and the leaves are really pretty as your heading up the canyon but the further you get the less and less of the leaves are actually on the trees! But we did get some pics (my camera took the worst pics ever. )I still don't know why, but alot of the pics were blurry but these were the best ones I thought!! And it was kinda nice to smell a campfire again!! i am going to miss that this winter!





The White Fam!





The Reudter Fam!










3 comments:

Missy Lee said...

I love to do the same thing every year, as you can tell from our main picture on our blog! I can't believe this weather we've had...It's been SO Awesome!!

~*LoVe Of My LiFe*~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~*LoVe Of My LiFe*~ said...

very cute! we usually go up around spring when theres lots of green and pretty flowers but I really should go up sometime in fall because the colors of the leaves changing is very beautiful! Oh and btw you can tell from these pix that you and Steph have lost weight. You look good, keep it up!