CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Turkey day!!! So on Thanksgiving we went over to my Dad's house and Teri and Jessica made a great Turkey dinner! The kids all played outside all day because for once it was a nice day! After we went over to Grandma Barb's and hung out there for awhile. The kids played and when they were good and tired we headed home to pack. Then we drove to mesquite. I really sucked at taking pictures for Thanksgiving as you can see there are none!! So Black friday me and April decided that we were going shopping! then April made her First Thanksgiving dinner and G&G O. came over and had dinner with us! (Yes Richard helped but only a little!) (and yes we are all still alive!) SO we spent the rest of the weekend relaxing, hanging out at the movies and gambeling the one thing I did get pictures of was our bowling trip! The kids had a BLAST!! And Easton freakin bowled a 142 can you believe that?? (Yes we had the bumpers up but what did you expect it was Jaedyn's first time) April was the winner with a 144 so she only beat Easton by 2 pins!!! It was great now that's all they can talk about!! Anyway the weekend went by way faster than it should have (like they always do!) and I can't wait for another one just like it!!

2 comments:

~*LoVe Of My LiFe*~ said...

Whoa! thats awsome Easton :-) he's a great kid so it doesn't surprise me!
I'm glad you guy's had a good time.

Jen and Jaylie said...

hey! i love your picture collage...how or where do you do them at??? teach me! i love your kids, they're so dang cute!