CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

sK8 pArK.....

So today because I was feeling like my poor kids have been neglected the last few weeks while they have been off track I decided that i would take advantage of being off before the sun went down and go out and enjoy it with the kids!! We has a gr8 time! These kids are NUTZ!! (wonder where they get that from???) Poor Jaedyn is just not as old as she wants to be to hang with the boys but she does try!! Easton was probably the smallest kid there and i must say and not just because he is my son but he is pretty damn good!! Eliott is a natural sk8er which scares the hell out of me, only because he has already come acustume to hospitals and Emergency rooms, I fear what lies ahead of me with him and his broken bones! It was really nice to just hang out with my kids though... I don't get to do that as much as I should and I'm feeling pretty guilty about that!! Hopefully one day they will understand and maybe forgive me!! Jaedyn is a little camera freak!! She took sooooo many pics of herself!! Wonder where she gets that from!!!???? ;)






0 comments: