CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Crazy Kids!!

Ok beware these images are a little graphic... (she hates clothes! The first thing she does when she walks in the door is strips down to her underwear!) SO the other day we were having dinner and I asked the kids to look through the Wal-Mart ad and circle some of the things that they wanted Santa to bring them..... (BIG mistake!) SO Jaedyn seen a girlie guitar in the mag and tells us that she wants it. Well Eliott tells her that she is too little for this guitar and that she would not know how to play it. The next words out of her mouth made me laugh so hard I about lost my dinner!!!! She looks at us without skipping a beat and so matter of fact.. she says, "Yes I can Eliott, I AM A ROCKSTAR!!" LMAO!!!
Pink guitar..... 15$
Bug eye sunglasses..... 8$
Learning that you 3 year old is a ROCKSTAR...... Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so FUNNY!!!! She is so damn cute.

~*LoVe Of My LiFe*~ said...

lol... AWWW CUTE!
They did the same thing while over here on saturday.

Jen and Jaylie said...

i always knew she was a rockstar....lol! i love your cute stories of things your kids say and do :)

Stephanie said...

I love that little rockstar!!! She is so funny.

Annie said...

She looks just like you!

And about your comment... If I get my PsyD it can pay around $150k a year depending on where I work. But I could make close to that being a NP. So I have to decide if I want to wait for the nursing program or just go ahead with psychology....? (GRRRRR)